Sorry, this job has expired.
All Electric Services
Electric Service Technician -- Residential and Commercial
Florida Industrial Electric's new residential and commercial division, All Electric Services is currently seeking a Residential/Commercial Electrical Service Tech to provide safe electrical systems to a variety of customers.
• Journeyman Electrical License
• 2 years of experience
• Clean driving record
• Must be able to pass required drug test
• Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment
• Experience with electrical systems including terminations, connections, energizing, line testing, general line work, and testing
• Knowledgeable on Blueprints, Electrical Diagrams, Electrical Drawings related to project circuitry and sizing of wiring properly per current NFPA70 NEC is required.
• Pole Lighting Work and Exterior Electrical Work is a plus
• Follow all required safety rules and regulations concerning our internal safety programs and OSHA requirements
• ARC Flash Training will be a must have, as well as OSHA10/ 30 Card.
• Self-motivated individual with proven ability to work remotely
• Must be professional and knowledgeable to develop new referrals and repeat business
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendation
• Manage all on site repair, installation and maintenance
• Ability to follow electrical code manuals to install and repair electrical systems
• Properly diagnose, troubleshoot and repair
• Build positive relationships with customers
• Be able to use field automation system
• Complete all general in-home electrical service calls
Why join the All Electric Services / Florida Industrial Electric Team:
• Dynamic people
• Team-oriented environment
• Exciting locations
• Excellent benefits including:
• Health Insurance
• Paid Holiday
• Supplemental Insurance
• Competitive salaries
• Opportunity for advancement
Our Mission Statement:
“To lead the electrical industry by example while maintaining the highest level of quality, integrity, and innovation with flexibility tailored for the future.”
Founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1983 Florida Industrial Electric is a progressive electrical contracting firm offering a full-range of specialized electrical construction and maintenance services. For over 29 years, FIE has provided cost-effective electrical solutions as a prime or subcontractor on thousands of projects throughout the Southeastern United States.
FIE’s full-range of specialized service teams include:
• Communications Team
• Industrial Team
• Transportation Team
Our experienced electricians always go above and beyond for our industrial clients, ensuring that they get the quality workmanship and exceptional service combination that has kept FIE at the top of the industry since 1983.
Florida Industrial Electric provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We promote a drug-free work environment.