Electrical Service Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Florida Industrial Electric's new residential and commercial division, All Electric Services, is currently seeking an Electrical Service Supervisor to provide safe electrical systems to a variety of customers.
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays
• Supplemental insurance
• 2 years of supervisory experience in the Electrical Services industry preferred.
• Working knowledge of material, equipment, and installation process.
• Knowledge of Accubid Estimating Software is a plus.
• Proficient in Office Suite, Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Journeyman Electrical License preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to successfully pass a motor vehicle background check.
• Must be able to pass required drug test.
• Lead the service team and have overall accountability for completing projects successfully.
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
• Manage all onsite repair, installation, and maintenance.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
• Ability to use field automation system.
• Ability to estimate commercial and industrial projects.
Founded in 1980 and incorporated in 1983, Florida Industrial Electric is a progressive electrical contracting firm offering a full-range of specialized electrical construction and maintenance services. For over 29 years, FIE has provided cost-effective electrical solutions as a prime or subcontractor on thousands of projects throughout the Southeastern United States.
Our experienced electricians always go above and beyond for our industrial clients, ensuring that they get the quality workmanship and exceptional service combination that has kept FIE at the top of the industry since 1983.
We promote a drug-free work environment.
All Electric Services provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or genetics.